Plank JackArm, abs strengthening
It's a workout that combines planks and jumping jacks that can target both arms and abs at the same time!
1. Start in a Plank position with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Make sure your hands are directly below your shoulders and your body is in a straight line from head to toe.
How to Exercise
1. Jump both feet outwards, wider than your shoulders.
2. Jump both feet back inwards, back to the starting position.
3. Keep your hips, head, and shoulders in the same position throughout the exercise.
1. Exhale as you jump your feet outwards.
2. Inhale as you jump your feet back inwards.
1. Make sure your form is correct throughout the exercise, with your head, hips, and shoulders in a straight line.
2. Avoid arching your back and lifting your hips too high.
3. Don't let your feet touch the ground as you jump them outwards and inwards.