Decline CrunchUpper abs
It's an ab workout that can adjust the angle of the bench and give you more target feeling!
1. Lie on your back on an exercise mat or a flat surface, with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
2. Place your hands behind or beside your head, keeping your elbows wide.
How to Exercise
1. Engage your core muscles by drawing your navel in towards your spine.
2. Slowly raise your shoulder blades off the ground and curl your chest towards your pelvis.
3. Hold for a moment at the top of the movement and then slowly lower your shoulder blades back down to the starting position.
1. Inhale as you lower yourself down to the starting position.
2. Exhale as you curl your chest towards your pelvis.
1. Avoid pulling on your neck with your hands; keep your elbows wide and your chin up.
2. Avoid arching your lower back and keep your core engaged throughout the movement.
3. Concentrate on using your core muscles to move your body, not momentum.